Sign in to follow this  
Alex

AlexMangini.com - reestablishing a new writing habit

As of late I have been practicing my new writing habit on my personal blog and have been having a blast. At the end of every night I have committed myself to writing something new for the MD website or my blog and each night I feel as I have gotten a little better.

I am fortunate to own the .com domain to my name so I have been using it to put the rawest, most real thoughts and experiences from my life there and I can tell it is only going to get weirder (crazier?) as time goes on. While I try to make these posts somewhat interesting and readable for others, I am ultimately writing for myself despite how incomplete they often feel. I have an inkling that I put myself at risk sharing such personal things here on the "business" forum, but I am not asking for anybody's judgement and my track record speaks for itself as imperfect as it may be.

Here are the new blog posts that have come up since I declared this new writing habit... enjoy?

• Like 1

- Alex
Check out the MD blog and follow me on Twitter.