Some French Dude

REDIRECT URLs for your form > Set them straight in MD

A quick word to help the community here.

Should you want to use a REDIRECT URL for your THANK YOU pages (or others) your forms, do NOT use the one integrated in MailerLite or Aweber.

MD 4.9.6 was just released a few minutes ago. It now contains a dedicated  URL field to that effect? Have a look below, you will find it on the Block editor.

I just checked it with MailerLite. 

This MD feature seems to bypass/cut the REDIRECT you might be able to set in your mailing system (which is a good thing). I tested it with a REDIRECT URL also set at the time in MailerLite, and the MD features overrides it every time. 

image.png.7ea1784190cf8933a0a44c1c3aa661c5.png

• Like 1

Moved to General Discussion.

A good distinction here! As MD's email functionality increases it will be important to distinguish which functions should go into MD and others left to the email service. Since the thank you page is most likely going to be created from WordPress, it makes sense this feature is here, and also makes your lists more flexible if used across multiple sites. In the future I see other fields like "Already Subscribed?," and the "Please Confirm your email" page making it into this feature set as well.

• Like 1

- Alex
Check out the MD blog and follow me on Twitter.