Sign in to follow this  
Izaa

Toggle menu width

Hi,

I'm trying to change the breaking point at which the header menu toggles into the hamburger shape. Standard seems at a window size around 900px wide, but I want it to happen around 1200. I've searched in the theme files, stylesheets and so on but can't find a clue how to fix this. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Hi Peter, thanks for posting to the forums.

For future support questions I'd like to get your account verified here so you have full forums access but I am having trouble finding your information in my customers database. Can you private message me here the email address you used to purchase MD so I can link your accounts?

Once we get your account verified I'd be willing to work you through a potential solution, but for now: changing the breakpoint size would require some CSS changes around the MD stylesheet which may be a messier approach than we need to take. If you can link to your site as well so I can see a better idea of what you are working with, maybe there is a better solution for what you are trying to do than change this functionality.

- Alex
Check out the MD blog and follow me on Twitter.