Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Membership Plugins

Have any of you out there built a membership or course on WordPress? I am interested in releasing course related products this year, one plugin I am 90% finished developing, and also bridge existing membership plugins to MD.

From talking to many of you through email, I hear that you like MemberPress, LearnDash, and WishList. I'm asking because I want to know which plugins are the most popular so I can focus on creating the best course related integrations for your MD sites.

Personally I've built a couple of course sites for clients and they were both on LearnDash so I am quite skewed towards that plugin at the moment. Share your thoughts here!

- Alex
Check out the MD blog and follow me on Twitter.

Hey Alex,

I used LifterLMS before, but since 7 months or something i'm using Learndash as well. Integration with MD wasn't that hard. :-)

What kind of course site did you build with LearnDash? I am highly interested in releasing a child theme integration and have a release planned in the near future to add Woocommerce styling into MD by default.

- Alex
Check out the MD blog and follow me on Twitter.

I build a course site for myself, with video courses about WordPress stuff.
I'm not really using the WooCommerce part, i'm using a Quick checkout plugin (for WooCommerce) to bypass that.