Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Im Back With Md 4.5

Hey,

I'm back and my hacked sites are back as well. It's been a rough couple of weeks but the MD update couldn't have come at a better time.

raylosophy.com is sporting a fresh new design. I stuck with a very simple design but I think it looks good.

Also, I've activated MD 4.5 on Nowtastic.com. There's a long story with that site but it's back with its new look.

I still need to add the pop-ups functionality and email page lead to raylosophy but overall I'm extremely happy with MD4. 

I knew you were cooking something up over there! These are my favorite set of redesigns yet—simple and straight to the point with cool features.

I notice Raylosophy has comments open to only logged in users, is that intentional?

Did you have a hard time adding in the email lead / popup or just haven't gotten around to it yet? Excited to see these sites grow up even more!

• Like 1

I want to add a pop-up button next to the 'click me' button on Nowtastic, and an email lead to raylosophy, but I'm having a hard time getting the email lead and pop-up button to look the way that I want.

I'm working on client stuff so I'll have to wait until this weekend to mess around with my sites.

Thanks for the heads-up on my comments.

It definitely was not intentional.

making a slight change, but I should be able to get back at it tonight. I'll keep you posted.

thanks for checking up on me.

Sign in to follow this