MD + Upcoming GDPR Compliance Read more... ×
Alex Mangini

Download Md4.5 Beta

This is the classic clearfix issue in CSS: basically when there are a few elements stacked side by side (aka floated), a browser bug causes elements below the floated elements to do funky things.

So, to make each input field sit next to each other on a line, they were all floated. The email footer text is directly underneath those fields and due to that bug, was overlapping on top of the input field covering up the input fields and not allowing us to click. So when we tried to click the input fields, we were really clicking the email footer text, which is obviously not a form field.

As to why it's just happening now—that I'm not sure of yet. :) But I hope that explanation makes sense.

Thanks Alex for the explanation. The strange thing is: I didn't change anything, just installed MD 4.5B2.

But may be the problem existed before. I don't test the forms everyday...:-)

But I do now understand why my list wasn't growing that fast...

In case you guys haven't heard, MD4.5 dropped today! You can read about it here:

https://marketersdelight.net/marketers-delight-45/

Thanks to everyone who signed up as a beta tester, your efforts helped me squash some bugs as well as add in features MD was missing. I couldn't be happier with MD4.5, and thanks to the milestones we achieved, can begin focusing on getting this community ramped up and bet back on track in developing bigger features.

If you ran any version of MD4.5 before today, you'll want to download the latest version from your account and replace it with your current MD. Enjoy this new workflow!

• Like 2