Sign in to follow this  
bambangoke

Simple Landing Page #buildwithmd

Hey Bambang, this looks great! Did you code in the "want more email subscribers?" box? How did you like working with the child theme to make this page?

My first impressions of this page were smooth, I think the headline you wrote is simple and big enough to capture people's interest. The social proof logos are well-placed too, and all-in-all, I'd say the page flows well from section to section.

I'm curious, where do those buttons go when you click on them? Popups? Other landing pages?

"want more email subscribers?" it using Action Page Lead with adding some css on child theme.

for button action, i think popup with email form will be great than sending people to another landing page.

for me, MD is great but right now people prefer using Live Building (Drag n Drop) where is more easier than touching code.

Ideas for MD

MD has built in MD Class Helper https://marketersdelight.net/styles/

but for someone, it's difficult to remembering all css class of MD.

in my opinion, it's better to build shortcode or create MD Class helper include in Wordpress editor …

so people more easier to styling post with MD Class

• Like 1

for me, MD is great but right now people prefer using Live Building (Drag n Drop) where is more easier than touching code.

I agree with this and it's something that worries me from time to time. I have ideas for how I'd like to implement some kind of drag and drop builder (Page Leads 2.0) and I think MD Popups using the Live Customizer gave me a start on how I'd implement it into MD. These are the things I can focus on once MD4.5 is out luckily.

MD has built in MD Class Helper https://marketersdelight.net/styles/

but for someone, it's difficult to remembering all css class of MD.

in my opinion, it's better to build shortcode or create MD Class helper include in Wordpress editor …

so people more easier to styling post with MD Class

This has been requested a few times before and I largely agree! 

Sign in to follow this