Chris Langille

All New Personal Branding/insurance Site On Md3.1

Awesome Design. Are you using Thesis?

Also, Do you know how to add color to the buttons of MD3? It's not working for me and it seems that Support is on holiday. I need urgent help.

Thanks yeah I'm running Thesis and Marketers Delight.

Changing the button colors is simple. Go to the Skin Editor, then the CSS panel.

Scroll down to where you see the Buttons in the CSS, then look under Colors. You'll see something like this:

.color-orange { background-color: #FBB03B; }

.color-orange:hover { background-color: #e37b01; }

Just change the colors to whatever you want. Colorpicker.com is a good tool for finding color hex codes

• Like 1

Thanks yeah I'm running Thesis and Marketers Delight.

Changing the button colors is simple. Go to the Skin Editor, then the CSS panel.

Scroll down to where you see the Buttons in the CSS, then look under Colors. You'll see something like this:

.color-orange { background-color: #FBB03B; }

.color-orange:hover { background-color: #e37b01; }

Just change the colors to whatever you want. Colorpicker.com is a good tool for finding color hex codes

What are the steps to add color the menu button?

Check this thread which I made for my question: http://kolakube.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3002-how-to-add-color-buttons-in-menu/

Looking great Chris, really like the second yellow tone you added. :)

And Akshay, support is still here! lol, I will be flying on the holiday days but other than that I'm still answering tickets.

• Like 2

The site is looking great Chris. Your anticipation is understandable, it's awesome work!

I'm with Erica too, that yellow looks fresh!

My only recommendation for you; maybe throw some smaller font-size values into your responsive CSS for post titles.

Can't wait to watch it evolve, keep it up!