relosmot

*soft* Re-Launch Of My Blog Webpagejourney.com - Built On Md3

I still have quite a bit of work to do but I have finished a majority of the overall design and functionality for Webpage Journey and decided to put it back online.

Built with (the awesome) Marketers Delight 3 skin and a little elbow grease, and caffeine.

Love any input/ideas you have for improvement. You can check out the site here: http://www.webpagejourney.com - :D

-Cheers!

• Like 2

Hey Tom,

Webpage Journey looks great!

I especially love the "post wide" featured images (How did you do that?).

The 'in-post' table of content is a nice touch.

Not sure if this was by design or not, but the icon you're using in the Navigation menu for 'contact' is different than the icon being used for the Archive Title.

• Like 1

Really Awesome!!!. Your blog looks great. Simple and effective. And I like the "in post" table of content. Can you tell me how did you configured?

And of course, a great tutorial for a fullwidth page on Thesis.

Thanks

• Like 2

Thank you both so much for the kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my site and give a little feedback.

Because of that, I decided to write a few tutorials on the site to help you guys out with what you were asking about.

I wrote two separate tuts:

@Ray - You can find a tutorial for creating full-width Thesis Post Images here: Full Width Images Tutorial

@Ray & @ Denis - You can find a tutorial for creating the Table of Contents box here: Table of Contents Tutorial

I hope they can help you out!

Again, thanks for the kind words, I truly appreciate them.

Hope to hear from ya soon,

-Tom

• Like 2