• Hey! Welcome to the MD community. Post your pre-sale questions and comments below and a member of the MD staff will reply back to you shortly.
  • Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

XFtoWP XF+WP+MD+MP

JBsmooth

Reaction score
Hello @Alex

I am hoping that this is FINALLY my answer to our search for the perfect integrations for what we are trying to achieve.

We are looking to use Xenforo, Wordpress and MemberPress as our member content/forum community. From everything I've read here and at XFtoWP, am I to understand that XF, WP and MemberPress are deeply integrated using your plugin? So I can use MemberPress to take membership payments and it will add the member to WP and XF simultaneously? If so, this will be a godsend!

Also - is there an advantage using the MD WP theme with XF and MemberPress? Can any theme be used?

Thanks!
JB

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
I am hoping that this is FINALLY my answer to our search for the perfect integrations for what we are trying to achieve.
Hi @JBsmooth, I think it is. :)

We are looking to use Xenforo, Wordpress and MemberPress as our member content/forum community. From everything I've read here and at XFtoWP, am I to understand that XF, WP and MemberPress are deeply integrated using your plugin? So I can use MemberPress to take membership payments and it will add the member to WP and XF simultaneously? If so, this will be a godsend!
That is the goal and we are almost there! XFtoWP 1.2 user syncing is almost out of beta and the complete MemberPress integration will shortly follow afterwards.

The current MP integration listens to product purchases and so far 90% listens to product expirations, successfully promoting and demoting secondary user groups and sending conversations/alerts on either action.

Also - is there an advantage using the MD WP theme with XF and MemberPress? Can any theme be used?
Yes, any theme can be used and so far I have not had one complaint that XFtoWP doesn't work on a theme.

Later down the line I intend to release forum templates and other addons, and a number of them will be available only for MD since that is our main product and the exclusive way we build WordPress websites. We can offer better support that way too since a lot of themes have their own way of doing things, but that may not be a factor if you are satisfied with your current theme.

Comment

JBsmooth

Reaction score
Well all of that is GREAT news! We aren't projecting to go live until the end of August so hopefully that'll fit our timeline perfectly. Thanks for the reply - looking forward to our future site now.

JB

Comment

JBsmooth

Reaction score
@Alex

I just purchased XF, MP and XF-WP. One question (for now 😬), since I'm using Memberpress do I have to use the base XF-WP and then add the XF-WP Memberpress plugin, or do I only need the XF-WP Memberpress plugin by itself?

-JB

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Thanks @JBsmooth, be sure to sync your account up so you can get official XFtoWP support!

Yes, you will want to install XFtoWP and the XFtoWP MemberPress integration plugin.

Comment