• Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

Resolved XF to WP Crashes Website

Zaid Al-Ahmar

Reaction score
Hello,

I just purchased the plugin today and was excited to get it set up. Alas, the only thing it did was cause me headaches. The plugin crashed my WP site and the site became completely unusable. It was no longer accessible after the plugin was activated and linked to XenForo. I had to restore my entire site from backup which caused me to lose 2 days' worth of posts. The theme I am using is Soledad and I fear it's not compatible with your plugin.

I cannot reinstall the plugin without sacrificing my site's stability though I am open to copying my site to a Dev location so you can see the problem for yourself. If the issue cannot be resolved then I respectfully request a refund as I cannot use it due to incompatibility issues.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Hi, sorry to hear about that experience. If you can provide more details and any error messages I will be glad to resolve any possible issues or incompatibility.

Comment

Zaid Al-Ahmar

Reaction score
Alex, thank you for your response. I responded through a conversation with additional information as to not share any information publically for security reasons.

Comment