What are you working on?

Maikel

MD support
Reaction score
It's a good day. It started with a hangover (my bad), but i'm finishing a few important things.
  • Updated my Dutch online course about WordPress maintenance. It's 3 hours in video's.
  • Made new salespage (not online yet)
  • Going to start with OrderBumps and one click upsells (need to create my orderbump in the next 4 days between socializing)
  • Started creating my one click upsell page.
  • Created first mail for my "new update launch series"
  • Added MD to another website for a client.
By tuesday i want to relaunch my course again to my mailing list. After the launch i want to start with English video's on YouTube :cool:

Maikel

MD support
Reaction score
It's launch day (in 3 hours and 33 min). Yes, i need to go to bed. 3:24 am here.

• Tested everything i could think of
  • Hate the fact one click upsells don't work how it should work, so i can't use it yet.
  • Created MD Floating bar sitewide about the launch (https://webtalis.nl) You'll see it after 5 seconds.
  • Helped a client getting ready to almost launch as well.
  • Ignored my mailbox to finish the mail serie for the whole week.

Reactions: Ray

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
  1. Launched my second YT video on Saturday. Preparing the third one.
  2. Trying to stress a bit about information management in MD. My content will start filling in my blog and I would like to be sure not to create a mess and find a way to organize them by "buckets". Will certainly create a dedicated post about this in the forum.
  3. Still trying to understand how MailerLite and Marketers Delight work together in terms of stats ;-)
  4. Sticking to my routine of publishing 1 video per week AND at least 1 eamil per week to my list.
  5. Planning my coming 10 videos.
  6. Watching the forum to see when my requests in this forum to implement the solutions in to MD and make my blog look more clean and pro.