• Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

Webhooks for autoresponder integration

jota

MD customer
Reaction score
Hi Alex,
I have a problem with MarketersDelight.
I'm using different CRM / Email marketing automation tools that are not supported by the default integrations of MD (For example FluentCRM for WordPress, Kirim email...).
Since creating custom integrations doesn't make much sense because almost they all have incoming webhooks, if you could add an outgoing webhook for sending the information from the opt-in blocks that would be solved (the best is that it would be a global solution valid for 90% autoresponders on the market).
I hope this can come soon!
Thanks!

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion, there are some ideas covered about this here too:

Since creating custom integrations doesn't make much sense because almost they all have incoming webhooks, if you could add an outgoing webhook for sending the information from the opt-in blocks that would be solved (the best is that it would be a global solution valid for 90% autoresponders on the market).
But this is a new idea that is interesting. So, in the example of FluentCRM, what data are you looking to send from your WP site over to them?

Comment