Teaser BUTTON appearing ONLY after a countdown

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
See the little text before the smiley on the screenshot below?
It says: BE PATIENT, THE BUTTON WILL APPEAR IN 5 MINUTES :)

What a great feature!
it forces your visitor to eeither read your page or watch the video before being able to click the button and see...
... the price being disclosed
... or any other relevant information.

The HIDDEN button - or it could be a text part or any content - usually appears either after a certain duration, or once the videos has passed a certain "chapter" or "message" in its timeline. You get the idea.

1586621148345.png

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
@Alex , you had given me strong hopes about a countdown timer to be part of MD 5.0.
For now, no issue, I am using another plugging for that.

But could we move the idea of the countdown combined to my idea of time-sensitive/-lapsed content to the FEATURE Wishlist? Hope so...

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
@Alex, if you can, please share your feedback and some visibility when you can for it will affect my decisions to implement some funnels or not in the coming week. Thanks

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
I don't see us making this exact implementation but a countdown timer element is something we'd like to have as at least a Gutenberg block and also for use in Popups and Floating Bars. I can tell you with certainty it isn't a high priority with the other projects we have going on but once those are done it could be a fun thing to quickly build.

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
Ok @Alex Hearing you communicate that way adds so much to the overall quality of MD. Thanks. I will find another option for the time being.

I personally think MD could lean more on the Markerters' side of its own name sometime.
Missing some essential marketing features to my tastes to be THE perfect marketers' delight. :)