• Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

Replies not showing if not logged in

Rush

Reaction score
One thing I noticed today on replies in WP, and I am not sure if this is intentional, was that if a user is not logged in, the comments from the forum do not show in the WP post. They do show however if you are logged in. Tested on 2 PCs in multiple browsers both logged in and logged out.

I don't think I have anything on the WP template side that would make this happen.

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
The public facing Thread comments template isn't tied to a user's logged in status, so there may be a theme or cache issue here. Do you have an example I can take a look at?

Comment

Rush

Reaction score
The public facing Thread comments template isn't tied to a user's logged in status, so there may be a theme or cache issue here. Do you have an example I can take a look at?
I disabled the system then reactivated it and it's now showing. So it has to be some weird caching thing. What I did do to try and troubleshoot this was disable TotalCache, force an update in XFtoWP, and it was still not showing. It's showing now but only after deactivating and reactivating. It's a really weird issue and I'll see if it comes up again. I'll let you know if the next reply does the same.

Comment