• Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

Refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Blaser

Reaction score
I am unable to use this software how I was seeking. I wanted this to import users from my Xenforo over to my WP without user intervention. Each user would have to manually do this and that is unacceptable. On top of that user roles and such don't seem to sync and this thing is a mess. I bought this just today in the past could of hours please refund me ASAP. Thank you.

This plugin should be called WPtoXF as it does not work both ways and no choice in which direction.

Last edited:

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Hi Nathan, sorry to hear about your experience so far but we do not offer refunds once you have downloaded the software. I would be happy to help you better understand the features so XFtoWP can be a viable solution on your site, however.

I wanted this to import users from my Xenforo over to my WP without user intervention.
This is not a stated feature but is on our roadmap for completion.

On top of that user roles and such don't seem to sync and this thing is a mess.
There is a video tour you can follow here which will help you properly set up the user syncing features:

I can help you through any steps you are stuck on or were unable to configure.

This plugin should be called WPtoXF as it does not work both ways and no choice in which direction.
The premise of the plugin is to bring XenForo data to your WordPress site.

Comment

Nathan Blaser

Reaction score
I'm not stuck, this just doesn't suit my needs. At all. I expected certain functions based on name and what I've read, and without proper Xenforo syncing I am again requesting a refund. Thank you.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Despite the fact that you agreed to the terms, which clearly state our refund policy, I will grant you this exception on two conditions:
  1. You submit a written statement here that you have uninstalled and deleted the XFtoWP software from your possession entirely, and will not use the software for any reason until you purchase again.
  2. Please cite where you read that XFtoWP "import users from my Xenforo over to my WP without user intervention" so we can update any possible misleading information.

Comment

Nathan Blaser

Reaction score
I don't have it installed, hell the test site I was staging on is gone as I've moved on from this.

I read this on Xenforo's website...
NEW: User sync: Register and sync users across installations in a safe and performant way.
  • Sync registrations, logins, deletions, and profile updates

Thank you for your help, if things change and I am still in need I should be back. I appreciate you!

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.