• Hey! Welcome to the MD community. Post your pre-sale questions and comments below and a member of the MD staff will reply back to you shortly.
  • Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

Push WP users to Xenforo

cejay

Reaction score
We have an existing WordPress website and Xenforo account. Can we set this up to push current WordPress subscribers and status' to Xenforo?

Is there custom mapping so we can map roles in WordPress with roles in Xenforo (we have custom roles)?

Thanks!

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Hey @cejay, thanks for your patience with my reply! I have to fix the permissions of this forum so new posts appear under What's New.

Can we set this up to push current WordPress subscribers and status' to Xenforo
Yes, XFtoWP has basic custom field support. You can create a few custom user fields in XenForo to collect this information about the WP user on register/sync:

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 10.46.36 AM.png

They user fields have to be a certain ID to work when you create them:
  • WordPress user roles - wp_roles
  • WordPress user ID - wp_user_id
  • Last synced to WP - wp_last_sync
  • First sync to WP - wp_first_sync
Since these fields are possible in XFtoWP, any other kind of data is also possible to pass from WP back to the XF user account. Currently this would require a little custom development to plug your fields into, but it won't take much for us to create a user interface for custom field mapping, which is high on our internal roadmap.

Comment

cejay

Reaction score
I can't see the picture, it says I don't have permission to view it.

But I think I need to clarify anyways. Our users are in the "Subscribed" or "Blocked" role. Can we sync those to matching group names in XFtoWP? I can create a custom capabilities for users.

Also, how can I batch sync to Xenforo?

Comment