Released MD5.1.1 now available

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
This past month we have focused on the stability and usability side of Marketers Delight and are delivering them neatly into MD5.1.1. As new sites are coming on board to MD5.0 we are finding new ways to enhance the use cases of many of MD's far-reaching features and make them all work together with less effort.

MD5.1.1 is first and foremost a stability upgrade and and a shift towards the next era of website customization with the upcoming Dropins Manager... and it goes further than that.

Meanwhile the MD blog has been updated with new posts and many new documentation articles to our growing library.

At this time, MD5.1.1 is not yet available for update but is approaching its final release stage. We will update this thread once MD5.1.1 is available for download. You can now see the full changelog of MD5.1.1 here, with a full announcement blog post coming too.

MD5.1.1 changelog:

• Block editor CSS has been rewritten and optimized to support the latest version of Gutenberg. Adds support for many of the same helper classes to the Blocks Editor (.mb-double, .block-double, .text-center, and others). (see forum thread
  • Adds new Tertiary and Action colors to your Brand Colors design settings in MD > Site Design
  • Re-adds foundational markeup schema to body, header, article, sidebar, footer, menu (see forum thread)
  • Adds full Custom Template support to all built-in popups templates
  • Change the h1-h4 tag on all CTA boxes in MD > Optins > Call to Actions
  • Headline text color now applies to all title tags in MD > Site Design > Colors
  • Adds new user-friendly labels to help you find the proper connection details from a supported 3rd party service in MD > Integrations
  • Removes shadow from WooCommerce template (see forum thread)
  • Deprecates .has-text-color class as it conflicts with other text colors. Default text always inherit from the body tag
  • Fixes share text encoding (see forum thread)
  • Massive admin template and settings reorganization, far more logical file structure
  • MD /dropins/ folder moves to lib/dropins
  • You can now use shortcodes in the Popups Custom Template builder field.
  • All email forms will always fallback and use default email form set in MD > Call to Actions until you set it to a custom email list anywhere else
  • Email form widget settings cleaned up and simplified, adds notice if no email data found
  • Adds loading status and success message to MailerLite forms. Thank you page URL setting also available
  • Fixes issue where media uploader didn't show after widgets are first created (now loads media script on widget AJAX save refresh)
  • Ensures links in featured image header are always proper contrast colors
  • Renames generated admin blocks-editor.css to block-editor.css
  • Changes footnotes color to match the Text Secondary color in MD > Site Design
  • Adds proper font weight settings to Header in MD > Site Design > Fonts & Typography
  • Adds new md_css() function to include CSS templates from parent theme or child theme override

Last edited:

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
I am happy to announce Marketers Delight 5.1.1 is now available! Check out our introduction post to learn what new features, enhancements, other stability updates are waiting for you in your WordPress dashboard.

Maikel

MD support
Reaction score
I couldn't replicate it myself if i add a nofollow tag to a link in a post/page. I think all those links are automated by a plugin?
Maybe you fixed it already, i only see nofollow once:

Schermafbeelding 2020-06-09 om 22.58.11.png

gauravtiwari

Blogger at https://gauravtiwari.org
Reaction score
Website
gauravtiwari.org
It was some plugin that interfering. Not sure which one. But it is fixed now. The nofollow links weren't supposed to be there either. All fixed. Thanks.

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
It was some plugin that interfering. Not sure which one. But it is fixed now. The nofollow links weren't supposed to be there either. All fixed. Thanks.
It looks like you have a plugin that may be trying to autolink certain words. Two of the links in your screenshot are "e-commerce" so maybe there is a trigger somewhere that is not linking them correctly.