- Reaction score
Currently working on:
- Trying to get an appointment (Covid-19 is still here for real) with a technician to fix my internet. My upload speed is 0.8 Mbps.
- Trying not to go crazy because of #01 when I was ready to upload my first videos on YouTube to create my channel.
- Trying to create a SIMPLE and free payment and delivery/hosting system funnel to deliver my online courses to future customers.
- Trying to get my MD Theme clean and ready for launch.
- Hoping for @Alex to confirm soon that evertyhing is alright in the MD and MailerLite integration, following up my posts in this forum.
- Trying to promote MD everywhere I can but - I am not sure how to phrase this correctly - I have been objected price complaint with respect to MD when people compare it to other solutions including seemingly more marketing features: video-related marketing features, time-sensitive feature and other ClickFunnels and OptimizePress-like sales pages functionalities, visitors' profiling (tagging, tracking) to best integrate with auto-responders' segmenting capacities, A/B testing features, engagement-triggering surveys, etc.
I try to defend MD as best as I can with my own tools and arguments and I clearly recognize the value of MD, but I admit I am also missing myself those features for Marketers sometime. When thinking about Clickfunnels and its success that made his creator a millionaire, I'm not sure how all that can compare to MD... or if we're talking about 2 different planets...
- Trying to keep breathing calm and easy, keep smiling and not killing myself out of passion for learning and creating content.