• Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

Marketers Delight 5.2.2 Adds Rich Breadcrumbs, Style Tweaks, and Security Improvements

gauravtiwari

Blogger
Reaction score
Website
gauravtiwari.org
Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
This was a just a quick fix for you, do_shortcode() will make sure shortcodes render within wpautop no matter what. I will probably reevaluate a few areas and go back to using the_content filter, though the CTA box was where a possible WooCommerce filter error was found in the past.

Comment

gauravtiwari

Blogger
Reaction score
Website
gauravtiwari.org
This was a just a quick fix for you, do_shortcode() will make sure shortcodes render within wpautop no matter what. I will probably reevaluate a few areas and go back to using the_content filter, though the CTA box was where a possible WooCommerce filter error was found in the past.
I did the edits. But that didn't work.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
I did the edits. But that didn't work.
Ok, you can redownload MD and install it to Appearance > Themes. make sure you resave the MD settings afterwards. The shortcode issue should be resolved, I reverted that template back to what it was before. Thanks for working through this one.

I will examine the breadcrumbs next.

Edit: currently the breadcrumbs will take the most prominent term/category attached to it, which is usually the last tag or category added to the page. I will work on resolving this.

Last edited:
Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Hey Alex, I still can't disable stream, it stays ticked...
That issue is still unresolved I'm sorry to say. A workaround for now is to see if there are any other features you'd like to enable or disable, tick them, then untick the Stream to disable it. It's a weird issue and I will report the status of it in the official thread when I get to an answer.

Comment

gauravtiwari

Blogger
Reaction score
Website
gauravtiwari.org
Ok, you can redownload MD and install it to Appearance > Themes. make sure you resave the MD settings afterwards. The shortcode issue should be resolved, I reverted that template back to what it was before. Thanks for working through this one.

I will examine the breadcrumbs next.

Edit: currently the breadcrumbs will take the most prominent term/category attached to it, which is usually the last tag or category added to the page. I will work on resolving this.
I can confirm that shortcodes are working in optins.

Comment

ecmon

A Ninja
Reaction score
after enabled breadcrumbs, on single posts it appears like this: My Site > Blog > My Category
where does the Blog slug come from? It has the same as url as My Site.

the breadcrumbs also appears on top of the container of my homepage. how to remove it?

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
after enabled breadcrumbs, on single posts it appears like this: My Site > Blog > My Category
where does the Blog slug come from? It has the same as url as My Site.
The Site Title > Blog prefix was designed to show you are on "Site name's blog". I have noticed they link to the same place, which I could change since it does seem redundant.

the breadcrumbs also appears on top of the container of my homepage. how to remove it?
You can edit the page and click the Remove breadcrumbs option in the Layout post meta box. This applies to any post, page, or category as well.

Comment