• Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

Marketers Delight 5.2.1 Starts the Year With New Dropins, Simplified Admin Tools, and a Fresh Outlook for 2021

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
I agree and I'd even move the Stream and WooCommerce dropins out of core as well. Without a proper Dropins delivery system as we are starting to build in MD5.2.1, the easiest way to promote those features is to just include them in core. They are lightweight and don't really make the theme much heavier, but I love that it would shave nearly 100kb of weight off the MD theme files.

This idea could even be expanded to the ESP (Aweber, Mailchimp, etc.) libraries and only import the ones needed per site. I have big ambitions for how pluggable MD will keep becoming but Dropin portability is a big priority around here.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
A new update: I sent out MD5.2.1.1 which improves the menu structure of the MD Admin Bar and allows the "New" dropdown links to show on hover. You will also see a link to edit your profile in the right hand corner too:

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 7.21.11 AM.png

Comment