MailerLite Autoresponder Full Integration with MD

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
@Alex since MD and MailerLite offers some features that overlap, what are your recommendation to make an optimal use of both when combined together?

As you know, my site was just upgraded to MD.5.0.8: Is there anything special I should know or that has changed with respect to MailerLite (remember the case we had wit h Thank You pages? This is just one example).

Thank you for your advice.

Last edited:
Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Yes, the checkbox feature is one I'd like MD to adopt. Right now a minimal amount of data needed to output a form is grabbed and that's it. If you need something more use a custom HTML form or their embed codes.

Comment

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
The checkbox feature enables you to profile and segment your visitors' interest. Invaluable!

Comment

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
MailerLite's interest groups (see the screenshot in the first message of that thread and you'll understand in less that 3 seconds) are such a POWERFUL way:
  • to segment your subscribers
  • to learn about their special and main interests = core of any business. If you understand that, you know what content and offer to create for them and they will just love and buy it.
I requested the integration of this feature on Jan 1, 2020. What a strange way to start a new year.
After all that time, I cannot but reinforce that need. I'm at a stage where my subscribers have 5 different types of interests and I'm unable to manage that. The issue keeps coming back with each new subscriber and MailerLite just offer the perfect way to do so wirth their interest groups.

This morning, I asked this to MailerLite great support team:

Me, saying: When your Wordpress theme say they are integrated with MailerLite and offer a way to connect their own optins/forms with MailerLite ones, is it better to use their integration or to use the plugin you mentionned?

ML, replying: I suggest to use only the integration with the builder. If the builder has this option I suggest to use it. :) In WP less plugins - better :)

Me, thinking: Hey, I really like that approach. So consistent with @Alex 's philosophy on MD too. I love it!

Me, asking: I love your GROUP and SEGMENT tagging systems. Can I use that too with the Builder?

ML: From the builder you are able to select which group they have to join. Of course it depends on the builder. For example DIVI has this option.

Me, thinking: Damn!

I have been promoting MarketersDelight around me for years now, and I always hate this type of situation where I would prefer them answering MD has this option. Both for MD and my personal business too.

@Alex , is this something the team can implement? I mean in a realistic timeframe (weeks?).
Thank you.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Between a new email integration request from @elle_cm and your requests here (among others) I think we will have a release cycle dedicated to enhancing our email forms sooner than later. Thank you again for the reminder and I definitely want to keep you prepared for the moments where you want to brag about MD. :)

Comment