• Hey! Welcome to the MD community. Post your pre-sale questions and comments below and a member of the MD staff will reply back to you shortly.
  • Welcome to the official support community for the Marketers Delight WordPress theme. Most content here is private and to ask questions, get official support, and network with other WordPress users please register and verify your forum account to start posting today.

Is It Possible To Customize Md3?

soshima

Reaction score
I would love to purchase MD3, but I need to know if I can customize the home page to look more like this website that I like: http://www.ryanlee.com ?

All I want is to have on the main part of the home page:

- Email opt in box (just like you currently have)

- 3 boxes below that

Is it possible to do that?

Comment

soshima

Reaction score
Could someone from Kolakube let me know either way if I can or can't customize the theme? Thanks!

Comment

relosmot

MD customer
Reaction score
Yes, MD3 is fully customizable & completely in your control for design/functionality.

However, it's actually a skin not a theme. I say this to make sure you know that the Thesis 2 framework is required to use the MD3 skin.

If you are familiar with WordPress & have at least basic web design skills you can easily create the look you are hoping for. You will probably wanna do a little research on the forums too seeing Thesis & Kolakube have some of the most phenomenal support around.

Best of luck

Comment