I need control under certain part of layout by CSS Code

michkocis

MD customer
Reaction score
Hello MD Family,

Got silly but for me so important question in terms of design congruency

I would like to have a piece of CSS which I would control this ( we have 2 options prebuilt now in MD )
1. Box shadow
2. Simple - Non-shadow

HERE I COME: I need to have 1 px simple line over all of the content from start to the bottom, the best way with controlling for color, etc
(would also suggest implementing this to next update) However, I need that asap :/

Any Ideas is highly appreciated

M.pic.PNG

Maikel

MD support
Reaction score
Oh shit. You seriously made me look at my own face. How dare you 😅

Anyway, since this is my own website i can help you with the CSS code that you need.
First you need to get rid of the box-shadow from MD:
CSS:
.style-default.loop-default .post-box, .style-default .blog-teaser, .loop-default.style-default .archives-title, .blog #content, .archive #content {box-shadow: none;}
Now we can create our own box-shadow. I used this code.
CSS:
#content, .blog #content article:not(.col), .archive #content article:not(.col), .archive .breadcrumbs.content-item.inner {box-shadow: 0 0px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15);}

michkocis

MD customer
Reaction score
Maikel,

Right now .. You helped me tremendously

And Hey! I shared your face on purpose to show everyone here how beautiful you are! See?
No, no sorry pal, it was late night and I had no right brain functions. I can delete it if you want :p

And about the code you gave me... They say Dutch people are dumb! :D I am joking! No no no ...

Thank you Soo much, Maikel!
Regards

M.