Historic MD screenshots

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Found some old screenshots of the MD admin panel on a super old site running MD4.4.2 and thought I'd share them here. You couldn't pay me to go back in time and be back at that version, but it is incredibly cool to see how far we have come from 2016. This was the time period where MD was a theme and collection of plugins with multiple license keys (barf) and Page Leads and auto connecting email forms were the primary features.

MD's history has always been trying to solve the problem of rapid feature expansion in an easily delivered package, and what we have evolved into today is quite literally the system I could only dream about back then. There, now you all know my ultimate nerdy fantasy.

If you happen to have any old sites running an archaic version of MD, post them here! Otherwise enjoy this little glimpse into the past. Also included a wild screenshot of the old members online record from the old Kolakube forums back in 2013. We will get to those levels again!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ray

MD advocate
Reaction score
Website
library66.com
Wow. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I saw some familiar names on the 'Members Online Today' screenshot. I really put Sean Davis through the wringer with my onslaught of questions, but on July 13, 2013 (there was a plot twist), I was nowhere to be found, ha!

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Sean is a legend and has gone on to grow one hell of a company at EDD and their other properties! I have a feeling you won't miss the photo op once we get back to that level of activity. :p