Full support for HTML forms

okadrian

Reaction score
Besides the WP widget area, HTML forms aren't widely supported in Marketer's Delight.

I'd like to see the ability to use HTML forms in the Optins section.

This would alleviate many of the third-party integration requests.

I don't currently use any of the integrated ESPs, so I won't be able to use any of the optin features.

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
Hi Adrian, thanks for the suggestion. Have you tried the CTA > Custom HTML field in the Call to action settings?

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 7.10.59 PM.png

Comment

okadrian

Reaction score
Thanks for the screenshot.

I've managed to use the HTML form in the Call to Action and Floating Bars sections.

But the popups and newsletter block require a supported ESP. Maybe you can include HTML form/Webhook support for these?

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
But the popups and newsletter block require a supported ESP. Maybe you can include HTML form/Webhook support for these?
Ah, it looks like we glossed over the email code setting! I will get this added in MD5.2.1 which is due for release shortly after Christmas day. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. :)

Comment

okadrian

Reaction score
Ah, it looks like we glossed over the email code setting! I will get this added in MD5.2.1 which is due for release shortly after Christmas day. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. :)
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to using the popups. :)

Comment