Error after removing optin button

starzeczaparatem

Reaction score
Hello,

Please forgive me if I am posting this in a wrong thread.

#edit 12.09 I have now removed and reinstalled the theme and the issue persists. Can anyone please help me?

I have configured mailchimp and so I wanted to get rid of the button that appeared in right side of header. I went to kokpit -> marketers delight -> optin and disabled all I could find. After doing it, the button had indeed disappeared but I cannot do anything in my control panel anymore because these error messages are all over the place.

After zooming out, I can see the left hand menu. When I tried undoing the changes by going to Marketers delight -> integrations -> optins, this is what i see

1599833558718.png

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/themes/marketers-delight/lib/dropins/share/share.php on line 239

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/themes/marketers-delight/lib/functions/template-functions.php on line 551

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/themes/marketers-delight/lib/functions/template-functions.php:551) in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 6270

If this helps, lanes 542 to 560 with 551 in bold:

}
.button.button-large {
font-size: 1.4em;
padding: 28px 42px;
}
.button-text {
font-size: 24px;
line-height: 35px;
}
/* OUTLINE */
.button.button-outline,