Implemented Default colors for draft content

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
I already shared this request (but I can't find it in the forum anymore) and I remember @Alex accepted it.

Is it possible to memorize a special color in the GUI side bar when writing a post?

As you can see below, there is a blue color.
It is NOT part of my brand colors.
I put this color while I'm producing/writing a post or page to remind myself I will need to come back here to make this or that action.

It could be:
  • To insert an image, an audio or specific media to illustrate my local purpose
  • To add a quotes to be found on the net or elsewhere
  • To remind myself I'm not happy with te way I wrote this blue background-colored paragraph
  • To add a social proof
  • Etc.
I do this every time I'm writing a post. The issue is that I need to re-select the color every time and I have no easy way to pick the very same color. Could we automate this or add da more user-friendly way for such a useful feature?

1589838665263.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
I remember this suggestion and that we agreed to adding a "Tertiary" and "Action" color to allow for more flexible color schemes.

If what we talked about in the following thread is satisfactory to your request here, I will merge these threads and move them to the Wishlist forum for better tracking.

Some French Dude

SomeFrenchDude
Reaction score
That's exactly the thread I tried searching before posting my message above.
This is a feature I miss 50 times a day at the minimum. Any chance to see it released soon?