#1 flamerz

flamerz

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:35 AM

Hello everybody,

I'll start this board  :rolleyes:

Currently I work for third party companies releasing them from tedious tasks as installing WordPress, config the theme as the demo site, installing plugins, create forms, social networks integration, configure analytics/GSC services, WordPress.com/gravatar accounts... and some other customizations (css).

Of course I love Alex stuff, Marketers Delight this is the way to go for marketeers.

My niche is building these "site bricks" with the basics. The target client usually is a DIY blogger. Of course all my job is white labeled.

On my WordPress life, I finished with a bunch of plugins, themes and other resources... maybe more than $10.000 USD. I renew all my developer licences periodically.

Things that I don't do:

- I don't resell hosting

- I don't create contents other than lorem ipsum.

- Client support (I work hard with my tasks, you deal with your clients).  :ph34r:

Maybe you want to hire somebody for your own project. Feel free to contact me, you will get affordable prices but please keep things realistic. Usually I charge per hour.

My native language is spanish (Spain) and catalan.

Best regards,

Roberto

--

skype user: ryanstudios

roberto.porcar (gmail) 

#2 Alex

Alex

Staff

• Admin
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:23 AM

Thanks for getting this started! I was getting nervous. :D I'll be sure to mention you in the next email blast I have in the works.

- Alex
Check out the MD blog or follow me on Twitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users