Dying to Thriving - A New Health Blog

Jake O'Callaghan

MD writer
Reaction score
I'm finally launching my health blog. This has been a long time coming. Dealing with severe health issues has been the crux of my existence for the past 7 years.

I've read every book, every blog, tried everything. I've put in my 10,000 hours of obsession. I had no choice.

I think I can attract a small but motivated audience. Basically, I'm targeting me at 19. People that are hungry for answers and will be willing to do whatever it takes to become healthy.

I have MD installed, two posts, the stream, and a basic about page.

In addition, I got approved for Ancestral Supplement's affiliate program. I've been using their organ supplements recently and they're truly incredible. It seems they don't typically accept people without an existing following but after correspondence with the CEO I'm now good to go.

I used MD to add social media share icons and an email opt-in. For some reason, when I click "join now" the email form doesn't submit though. (It works now that I've updated to the latest MD version).

I'll be posting updates here as I continue to work on this new website.

It's Dying to Thriving if you want to give it a look.

Last edited:

Alex

MD developer
Reaction score
@Jake O'Callaghan Following your blog really adds perspective to the topics we've talked about and honestly dude to see how far your mind has grown throughout all of this has been hugely influential for me. Thank you for the update

Jake O'Callaghan

MD writer
Reaction score
@Jake O'Callaghan Following your blog really adds perspective to the topics we've talked about and honestly dude to see how far your mind has grown throughout all of this has been hugely influential for me. Thank you for the update
Thank you Alex. I have so much I need to share. It really has been a journey, and I'm excited to have a platform to share the wisdom I've accrued as well as the many mistakes I've made. As you know, I'm currently in really rough shape, but I know I will get out and the blog will be all the better for it.